- Phone: +97172444388
- Street: Al Hamra
- City: Ras Al khaimah - UAE
- Zip/Postal Code: 33707
- Listed: January 3, 2013 12:23 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
The International Business Companies (IBC) Registry allows foreign investors to register offshore companies as RAK Offshore, a division of RAK Investment Authority (RAKIA) without the need to establish a physical presence in the UAE.
Companies are usually incorporated within 24 hours. Any non-resident individual or corporate entity can register a company.
Many jurisdictions are considered only as tax havens. The United Arab Emirates is a ‘real’ country with a ‘real economy’ with a population of approximately more than 4 million. It has an established history of international trade, finance and business, and today it is one of the fastest growing countries in the world with one of the highest standards of living.
The choice of a suitable jurisdiction is an important decision and requires careful considerations.
Important aspects to be examined and which RAK offers may be outlined as follows:
Political and economic stability of the jurisdiction
• The availability of a modern and flexible legislative framework
• Simple incorporation and filling requirements
• The availability of Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement (DTAA)
• State of the art banking system
• State of the art telecommunication facilities
UAE is not a dependent or ‘overseas’ territory of another country
UAE has Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements (DTAA) with a number of countries
UAE is not on the OECD ‘blacklist’ of tax havens (nor the FATF blacklist)
UAE is not a member of the EU, and is not subject to EU regulation
Activities held inside UAE
• Holding Assets
• Holding Bank Account
• Property Owning (Freehold Areas)
Fiscal & Regulatory benefits of UAE OFFSHORE COMPANY
• 100% income tax exemption
• 100% corporate tax exemption
• 100% capital and profit repatriation
• 100% ownership in Free Zones
• No capital gains tax, No Value-added tax, No Withholding tax
• Proximity to entire Gulf and global markets
Main features of UAE Offshore Company
• It does not need to have physical offices in the UAE.
• It may not carry on business within the UAE.
• It may not obtain UAE Residency Visa.
• It may have non UAE resident as director or shareholder.
• It may have UAE resident as director or shareholder.
• It may have corporate shareholder/corporate director
• It does not require the shareholder/director to be physically present in the UAE for incorporation
• It may own real estate in the UAE, with prior authorization from RAK Investment Authority.
• It may not do banking and insurance business without special license.
• It may maintain bank accounts and deposits in the UAE or worldwide.
• It is not obliged to maintain its books and records.
• It may hold shares in other UAE and worldwide companies.
• Reduced Dividends Tax
• Exempting Deposits from Tax
• Exempting Capital gains from Tax
• Exempting national air carriers and shipping companies working in international traffic from taxes and fees
• Exempting Government Sector Establishments from Taxes on Dividends, Interest and Capital Gains
• The Significance of the Tax Agreements to the Foreign Investor and the Investment funds
Impact of the Tax Agreements on attracting Foreign Investments and capital Movements
RAK OFFSHORE offers everything business enterprises need to excel in today’s highly competitive environment.
For more enquiries and details contact:
FirstClass Invest FZ L.L.C
Mob: +971555198008, +9710501815881
1537 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Faibros Investment
- Member Since: December 13, 2012